The term "Platform" used in this document refers to the website (being www.hereits.com), mobile apps and / or any other services offered / to be offered by 'HERE ITS'.
This policy also covers Hereits's treatment of any personally identifiable information that Hereits's business partners share with Hereits. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Hereits does not own or control, or to people that Hereits does not employ or manage.
USE OF INFORMATION BY HEREITS
Hereits is one of India's unique digital Businesses and consumer brands that has transformed local services ecosystem through a powerful need fulfillment and monetisation Platform. Your user identity information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only.
We do not sell or rent personal information except that in case you are a user of our need fulfillment services, your personal information shall be shared with Hereits's customers / advertisers / need providers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. As is common in the industry, Hereits uses the technology of cookies and site log files to monitor user registration, to recognise registered members when they revisit the site and to track site usage. Our ability to identify you as a registered member allows us to customise the Hereits experience and to protect your personal information based on your account settings.
- Need provider / product / service
- Product / service of any customer / advertiser / need provider
- Product / Service of any particular customer / advertiser / need provider
VISIBILITY OF PUBLIC CREATIVE CONTRIBUTIONS
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Hereits takes your privacy very seriously. However, there may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties.
Hereits reserves the right to share recordings of all phone calls made between: [a] any user and Hereits; [b] any service provider and Hereits; [c] any user and service provider of Hereits through UVN, to legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services and / or who assists us in training, quality monitoring and quality enhancement of our services to the user and / or service providers. You hereby grant your irrevocable consent to Hereits to share such call recordings to third parties for such purposes. You further disclaim and / or abandon any right to sue Hereits in relation to the same. Such third parties shall be bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
The third parties with which Hereits shares your personal information shall be bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. In addition, Hereits may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons / offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information
PARTNERING WITH OTHERS
PROVISION OF AGGREGATE DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
Hereits reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its member base to advertisers and others so as to attract pertinent advertisers to advertise on Hereits. We do not shared personal information of individual users with advertisers.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
POLICY ON ABUSE ON HEREITS
Hereits is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. To this effect, we have come up with a policy on abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of this Platform and its product / service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasant experience.
ADVERTISING AND SPAMMING
- Do not recruit members to join another website forum or chat group, whether personal or otherwise. if you have a suggestion for a new forum, please contact us or send your queries to member relations.
- Hereits.com encourages healthy discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. However, overt promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed. If you are unsure whether a link or a posting is allowed, please send your queries to member relations. The definition of an appropriate link is one that is relevant to both the posting and the forum topic. A commercial site is considered as one which promotes a product or service for a price or for other consideration that suggests it is a for-profit business.
Uploading copies of copyrighted material as a whole or in part on Hereits.com without explicit permission from the copyright owner shall be deemed to infringe on the copyright and this applies to materials such as text, images, music, movies, games, and other software in digital and analog format. Hereits.com reserves the right to immediately delete such material without prior permission / consultation from the member. If you suspect that an image submitted to Hereits.com is copyright protected and has been used fraudulently, please contact us immediately or send us an email to member relations.
The Platform is always reaching out to a wider audience by showcasing the best of our member contributions. However, in doing so, we will not allow to be uploaded anything on the site that we think could be potentially endangering or is inflammatory or embarrassing to our members. It also helps members to be aware of certain things in the interest of their safety.
- All members are responsible for the safety of their personal information. We recommend that members do not disclose their names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information online.
- All members need to be aware that when they upload their photos on the Platform, the photos are not only visible to the entire internet community but can also be downloaded, since any image that can be displayed on a computer screen can be saved by the person viewing it. It is technically not possible to prevent this and hence Hereits cannot be held liable in such cases. If you are worried about someone else viewing or saving your images then please do not submit them.
- Do not post chain letters, promote pyramid schemes or recruit members for any network marketing or multilevel marketing businesses.
- Do not recruit members to join another website forum or chat group, whether personal or otherwise. If you have a suggestion for a new forum, please contact us or send your queries to member relations.
- Hereits encourages healthy discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. However, overt promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed. If you are unsure whether a link or a posting is allowed, please send your queries to member relations. The definition of an appropriate link is one that is relevant to both the posting and the forum topic. A commercial site is considered as one which promotes a product or service for a price or for other consideration that suggests it is a for-profit business.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them.
- Hereits does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Hereits reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
- Registration as a member of this Platform at any time past or present and use of the Platform and all its product / service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. Hereits's decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the Court of surat, India.
- The Platform endeavours to foster a vibrant local service need platform that serves millions of users and businesses. We are here to serve our members 24x7 and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. You can reach TEAM HEREITS anytime by writing to email@example.com and we will respond to you in a timely manner. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience on the Platform.
In keeping with the provisions prescribed in the Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under and as amended from time to time, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
By Post: - The Grievance Officer, Hereits.com
G-18, Ground floor phoenix tower, vesu main road, surat,
Gujarat – 395007 India.
By Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org